August 20, 2014

The Card Concept #17

Hi stampers. It's time for a new two week challenge at The Card Concept. This time we have a great photo for you to get your inspiration from.

Here is my card.


I love doing white on white with a bold focal point. I don't think you can get much easier than this.

The challenge:

Being a CAS designer I fell in love with this image. I mean come on...look at all of that beautiful white. Granted there is no way I would ever think of having this much white in my house. I can see the wet dog feet on this already.

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what all of you create using this inspiration photo.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Celebrations from PTI Sorry I don't know who the flower is from
Inks: Lucky Limeade Stampin Up

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are always amazingly beautiful....as well as clean and simple too. I was inspired by your card in creating my 'Clean and Layered' card for this challenge. Thanks for sharing yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I've often wondered how "real" people live in houses with so much white! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Your card is amazing CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Deanna! That is the perfect stamp for such a beautiful card from the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanne, this is truly and simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of WOW...with so little. If I could actually make a CAS card I would want it to look like this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...